Online streaming apps are the best way to kill your time. There are numerous platforms available that allow you to watch your favorite shows without limits. Netflix is one such popular app. Now, many other services like Amazon Prime, Disney Plus, and Hulu have emerged in the market. These allow you to stream a variety of stuff. Unfortunately, most of these apps are premium.
Paying for these apps becomes heavy on your pocket. Mostly, you cannot find all the stuff on one app. Buying more than one app is ridiculous. Luckily, you do not have to pay to watch fun content anymore.
Is there an app like Netflix but free? Yes, you can easily find an app like Netflix. In this article, you will read about Netflix similar apps.
You may ask which are the best apps for free? Here is a list of apps like Netflix, but they are free.
Crackle is an app like Netflix but totally. Sony sponsors this service, and it contains many originals. You can download a mobile app and cast the screen to smart TV to enjoy shows on a bigger screen. An epic collection of movies and shows from all genres, including action, sci-fi, horror, and comedy, will give you the best experience.
Here are the features of this app.
- No subscription is required.
- The watch later option allows you to remember the content you like to enjoy later.
- The app contains fewer ads.
- This service is compatible with many devices, including Roku, Apple TV, Android smart TV, Fire TV, and even Xbox.
- You can turn on captions with videos.
- Parental Control is another useful feature.
Pluto TV is another app like Netflix but doesn't charge anything. This app has tons of TV shows and movie options for you. You can easily scroll through to find something to watch. The plus point of this app is that it offers dozens of channels, live streams, as well as videos on demand. Despite entertainment, this app also offers informative and family content with channels like Animal Planet and discovery. You can even use it as an alternative to TV cable. Here are some features.
- This app is free.
- Offers more than 250 live channels.
- Offers an option for the screencast.
- Available on many devices.
- Accessible from the web.
- High Video Quality.
Freevee is another app like Netflix. This streaming service introduced by Amazon is getting popular because of its engaging content. You do not have to pay a penny to stream new and popular movies and shows from this app. Apart from that, you can also enjoy free live TV streams and Freevee originals. Here are some more features.
- You can use it without an account.
- Creates a watchlist for your shows.
- Compatible with Roku, Fire TV, Smart TVs, and PS5.
- Available in English and German.
- A friendly interface.
- Allows you to add subtitles and adjust video quality.
Roku Channel offers you fun content and originals for free. You can even watch live TV on it. However, it is only available on Roku devices. Roku is one of the most popular streaming devices. You can watch news 24/7, blockbuster movies, and even kids’ content on this app. This app is like Netflix but is free and gives you a lot of exclusive content. Here are some features.
- Supports voice search.
- Free mobile app.
- Live TV without cable.
- High-quality videos.
You can use this app easily on your android phone or smart TV. This app offers a variety of stuff to watch. Just like Netflix, you can click on continue watching to resume your show from where you left. The home provides you with different categories for easy movie selection. Here are some more features.
- Customizable show categories for easy selection.
- Fully compatible with any android TV.
- Autoplay and Auto next options give you a smooth binge-watching experience.
- You can filter shows according to the quality and content.
Vudu app is not completely free, but it offers you lots of free streaming options. You can watch thousands of videos for free. However, the free stuff does contain some ads. But something is better than nothing. This app is like Netflix but gives you a fun watching experience. Here are some additional features.
- Sign up for free
- Available on the web, android, and iPhone.
- Compatible with Roku, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, and Xfinity.
- Wide range of 4K UHD content.
- Categorized shows like TV, family and kids, comedy, and drama.
- Kids mode for family-friendly streaming options.
- Allows you to create a custom list for movies and shows.
This app is as enjoyable as it sounds. Completely legal, this service allows you to binge unlimited shows and movies. The only drawback of this app is that it contains ads. This app offers lots of stuff to keep you engaged in your free time. It is another video-on-demand app like Netflix but free. It offers these features.
- Accessible on Roku, Amazon TV, iPhones, iPads, android phones, android TV, PlayStation, and Xbox.
- Thousands of movie options for free.
- Offers many popular reality shows.
- An efficient search engine.
- Shows are categorized by genre.
- High-quality exclusive content.
Tubi TV is a fun app like Netflix but free. Unlike other apps, this platform offers thousands of streaming options. You can watch top-notch movies from Lionsgate and paramount studios. That is right! All of the exciting stuff for free. Without paying, binge-watch amazing movies and shows without limit. Following are some more features.
- User-friendly video player with many options.
- Available as a mobile app on IOS and android.
- Compatible with many devices, including Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV, and Samsung TV.
- Gives you video recommendations.
- Continue watching from where you left.
- Add videos to the queue.
Yes, apps like Indieflix, Overdrive, and Acorn TV are free with a library card.
Are you struggling with connection issues? Glitches during the shows can ruin your Netflix and chill experience. Downloading the shows is the best option for a smooth stream. In this way, you can enjoy an endless stream without the internet. Sadly, Netflix does not allow you to download stuff on your devices. FlixPal Netflix Downloader is the quick solution for you. With FlixPal, you can download any video you like for free. Here is how to use this app.
- Go to the official website of FlixPal.
- Find the option to download the app.
- Wait for the download to complete.
- Launch the app on your computer.
You will see a window containing different streaming apps. Now follow these steps.
- Find and click Netflix in the VIP Services tab.
- Find the video you want to save offline.
- Click on the video and select Download Now.
- You can also add videos to the queue for later download.
You can stream the downloaded stuff anywhere and anytime.
To conclude, you can easily find an app like Netflix but the good thing is that they will be free. These apps are available on many devices and give you a pleasant streaming experience with tons of options. You do not have to pay for movies anymore. Download and watch Netflix videos with FlixPal.