Epix is undeniably a popular streaming service in the vicinity of the United States. While famous, the service is commercial too. This means that to avail of the uncountable number of shows and movies on Epix and streams them in peace, users will have to take up a paid subscription first.
Though most of the services work on the same principles, the drawback is that users don’t favor subscribing to a service without testing it first. People usually gravitate towards services that provide a free testing trial. If you are wondering whether there is an Epix free trial, you have landed on the right page. Hop on below to find out.
People often question whether Epix is free. The answer is no. Epix is a subscription-based streaming platform that offers users a bucket load of shows and movies to stream from. However, while the service isn’t free, it does offer its users an Epix free trial like other applications, such as Discovery Plus.
The free trial is made for users to gain surety that the platform is worth their use and for them to understand the workings of the service before they make the permanent deal.
If you are someone who has heard a lot about Epix and want to avail of the Epix free trial 2022, then worry not because we covered that aspect for you too.
Epix offers a seven-day free trial to all its users. Availing of the Epix 7-day free trial is not challenging; you must follow the simple steps mentioned below.
- Go to the official Epix website.
- The screen will display a start my seven-day trial option. Tap on it.
- The screen will require your email and password to set up a new account.
- Now download the Epix application on your desired device. The application offers a free download through Google Play Store, Roku, Amazon, Philo, and even iTunes.
- Once downloaded, launch the application, and enter the same credentials you entered during the free trial setup.
- The login process will require your payment details now. However, do not hesitate because you will not be charged a subscription fee until your trial period ends.
Many people assume that Epix has a 30 day free trial too. This is not true. There is no Epix 30 day free trial.
If you used the Epix free trial and loved the service, we are sure you’d continue using the streaming platform for a long time. However, there are instances when users do not want to continue using the service after availing of the free trial because they didn’t like it or because they found the subscription fee out of their monthly budget.
Whatever your case is, you will have to cancel Epix free trial yourself before the trial period ends, or else you will be charged a monthly subscription fee as your credit card subscription is already in the system.
Hence, it is essential to cancel Epix free trial before you are charged. Want to know how to do it? We got you covered.
While Epix free trial begins on all devices through the same steps, canceling it will be different for various devices.
To cancel the Epix 7-day free trial on Google Play Store, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Open your Google Play Store service.
- Now sign into your Google account.
- Tap on the menu and scroll down to the subscription option on the screen.
- Tap on the Cancel Subscription option.
- Click on the Epix Subscription, and your subscription gets canceled.
The steps will be slightly different if you use the Epix streaming platform on your Roku TV. To cancel Epix free trial Roku, follow the simple steps mentioned below:
- Visit the Roku website.
- Sign into your Roku account linked to the Epix subscription.
- Tap on Manage My Subscriptions.
- Find the Epix Now option.
- A cancel subscription option will appear.
- Tap on it, and your subscription will be canceled.
Many users love to watch quality shows on their Apple TVs. If your Epix free trial was enabled on your Apple TV, you could cancel it.
- Go to the Settings option on your Apple TV.
- Tap on the Account options.
- Now click on Manage Subscriptions.
- Choose Epix Now, and tap on cancel subscription. Your Epix free trial is now canceled.
If you availed of the Epix free trial from your iPad or iPhone, the following simple steps will help you cancel the free trial.
- Go to Settings on your iOS device.
- Choose a name that is linked to your iTunes account.
- Tap on iTunes and the App Store Settings.
- Click and sign in with your Apple ID.
- In the pop-ups, tap on the View Apple ID.
- Tap on the subscription option; a list will appear.
- Tap on the Epix Subscription plan.
- Now, turn off the auto-renewal option.
- Your Epix subscription is now canceled.
Follow these steps to cancel the Epix free trial from your Android device.
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Tap on your profile icon on the top right side of the screen.
- A dialogue box will appear.
- Tap on the payment and subscription options in the list.
- Now click the subscription option.
- Click on Epix now, and then choose cancel subscription.
- Then follow the on-screen instruction to unsubscribe from the service permanently.
If you log in through the Amazon App Store, follow these steps to cancel the Epix free trial Amazon from it.
- Visit the official website of the Amazon App Store. Then sign into your account.
- Find the Epix Now subscription option.
- Tap on it and switch off the auto-renewal option.
- Your subscription will now be canceled.
If you plan on canceling your Epix free trial but still want to keep some of your favorite shows on it with you, have you ever thought about downloading them? Yes, you heard us right. It is possible to download shows from the Epix streaming platform. Want to know how? Well, FlixPal is the answer to it all.
FlixPal Video Downloader is among the best downloaders to download content from any streaming platform. The service allows users to download shows and movies while not restricting them to their living region.
This means users can download all kinds of content anywhere worldwide and are not limited to their place of origin. Moreover, the content can be accessed in bulk, with multiple episodes and seasons of a single show downloading simultaneously.
As if all this wasn’t great enough, FlixPal ensured that despite the bulk downloading, users would not have to compromise on the quality.
This article was sufficient for you to understand how to cancel Epix free trial from your device. If you plan on canceling the trial, you can still keep some of your favorite shows downloaded off it with the help of FlixPal. If you are looking for more applications, you can see from FlixPal when do get a free trial for Philo TV.