disney plus is an online streaming platform launched by Disney's streaming service. disney plus had over 86 million paying users worldwide on December 11, 2020. in March 2021, disney plus has more than 100 million global subscribers and offers more than 7,000 TV episodes and 500 movies, including animated film series, Disney's live action film series, and movies from the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
There are several ways to register (join) and enroll in disney plus (Disney Plus).
Click on Disneyplus.com to join the official website for 990 yen per month (including tax) or 9,900 yen per year (including tax), and you can pay by credit card or paypal.
You can choose to enroll from the Apple App Store, Google Play Store, or Amazon App Store, and make payment in the same way as for the app software you have chosen. Fees are the same as the official website (Apple App Store is 1000 yen (including tax) per month and 9900 yen (including tax) per year).
You can also enroll at docomo Shop/d garden or here.
J:COM can be enrolled from here.
- First, open the disney plus application or the official website. (The screens are the same, so the official site will be used here.)
- Click on "Login" and enter the e-mail address and password of your disney plus account that you created when you joined.
- When using Android TV, ApplesTV (you can also watch TV on Apple TV + AirPlay), FireStick or Chromecast, first open the disney PLUS app on your streaming device or smart TV.
- Now, if you used a smartphone/tablet, open the disney plus app and click [Allow] on the device login request displayed on the smartphone/tablet.
- Select [Watch] displayed on the streaming device/TV.
- If you are using PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4 or Xbox (Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S), first open the disney plus application and select [Login].
- Next, enter the 8-digit code displayed on the TV screen and select [Continue].
- Follow the on-screen instructions to log in to your disney plus account and start watching.
Click [Login] on the first page.
→Enter the e-mail address you registered when you joined, and click [Continue].
→Select [Forgot Password] and you will receive a 6-digit passcode to your registered e-mail address.
Both your d-account and disney account are required for membership registration. Your membership will be complete when you receive a thank-you email saying "Thank you for your membership.
Even if you successfully registered with your d-account, you will not be able to log in without a Disney account. We recommend that you checked this in advance when you registered.
A maximum of 5 devices can be logged in at the same time, but you can only watch 4 devices at the same time. Once the maximum number of devices is exceeded, you will not be able to log in.
If the signal is too poor, you may not be able to log in or watch programs, so you should check the network status and whether it is in "low-speed mode" or not.
You may not be able to log in because the server is under system maintenance. Please check the maintenance time on the official website or official Twitter.
If you can't log in by any means, please ask the contact point or contact us.
In this article, we explained how to log in to Disney Plus and what to do if you cannot log in. If you encounter a situation where you cannot log in, first check if it is one of the above, and if you cannot solve the problem, feel free to contact us.