The Amazon Prime Video app has a download feature; only on iOS and Android OS, you can download your favorite videos from Amazon Prime Video using your smartphone or tablet. This article explains how to remove DRM and download Amazon Prime Video.
DRM is a technology with measures to prevent copying and downloading, like copy protection for DVDs and Blu-rays. DRM is also applied to Amazon Prime Video, and when you record, the screen goes dark and you cannot record. It is not possible to download video content to any device other than a smartphone or tablet that can access the application. In addition, the following restrictions apply to official downloads
- A maximum of 25 titles can be downloaded with one account
- Up to 2 devices can be downloaded with 1 account.
- Some titles cannot be downloaded
- Downloaded titles can only be viewed within the Amazon Prime Video app
- Downloaded movies cannot be permanently saved and can only be viewed for 30 days (48 hours when offline).
*After 30 days, you will need to download again. If more than 48 hours have passed while you are offline, you can watch it by going online again.
- To enjoy Amazon Prime Video on a TV or PC monitor, devices such as Fire TV Stick 4K or Apple TV are required.
For this reason, the official app only offers a limited download function, and you cannot use methods such as downloading to a PC or other media player for playback.
DRM cannot be easily removed, but FlixPal Amazon Downloader can be used to remove DRM from Amazon Prime Video and other streaming videos such as Netflix, Hulu, and U-NEXT.
- FlixPal Amazon Downloader supports Full HD 1080p video downloads on the Amazon platform
- You will not be disturbed by ads while enjoying your movies and videos
- FlixPal Amazon Downloader subtitles can be saved as external SRT files or remixed with text
- Downloaded videos can be automatically transferred to compatible MP4 files
- Highest download speed with GPU boost, even with batch download feature
Before using the FlixPal Amazon Downloader, you must subscribe to Amazon Prime Video; there is a 30-day free period during which you can download with a new subscription. Also, joining Amazon Prime is cosmetically cheaper at 550 yen/month. 30 days of free video download is an advantage.
STEP1 First, install "FlixPal Amazon Downloader" on FlixPal 's official website.
Go to the above link and download any OS version (Mac version is also available) (select the free download first).
STEP2 Launch the installer from the downloaded data and click "Quick Install.
STEP3 When installation is complete, click "Start Now.
When the top screen appears, installation is complete. There will be little to no confusion.
STEP4 When the top screen opens, click on "VIP Services" on the left and select "Amazon Prime Video" (if you purchased the software, it will appear under "Activate").
STEP5 When the screen below appears, "log in" and search for the video you wish to download.
STEP6 Click on the video you wish to download, it will be automatically analyzed and ready for download. If you select "Add to Queue," it will only be analyzed. If you select "Download Now," the download will begin at the same time.
There is no need to do any DRM analysis. With this software, even beginners can easily download videos.
FlixPal Amazon Downloader is dedicated to downloading only Amazon Prime videos. However, it can also support other streaming services by charging later.
In this article, we have shown you how to remove DRM from Amazon Prime Video and download videos with FlixPal Amazon Downloader without the need to analyze the DRM. Even beginners can easily download videos. Now, let's download Amazon Prime Video videos using the free version of FlixPal.