dTV is a low-cost video distribution service that offers unlimited viewing of more than 120,000 video titles. With only a monthly fee of 550 yen (tax included) and a one-month free trial, it is the most cost-effective. This article will provide a detailed explanation of dTV's download feature for those who are looking for a way to download dTV. First, we will introduce the features of dTV's download function.
- Videos can be enjoyed to the end without interruption.
Downloaded videos will not be interrupted in the middle of a video or deteriorate in quality even if you watch videos in an environment with an unstable Internet connection. You can comfortably watch videos without interruption until the end.
- Watch videos without worrying about communication volume.
The dTV application requires communication when launching the application, but if you turn off the Internet after confirming your membership status and license, you can watch videos offline and incur no further communication costs. No matter how many videos you watch, you do not need to worry about the amount of communication on your phone.
Next, we will explain how to use dTV's download function. The way to use it differs depending on the device (iPhone or Android).
Once you download on your smartphone, the method of downloading videos is the same for both iOS and Android.
- Start the dTV application and tap the video you want to download.
- Click the "Download" mark at the bottom of the playback screen on the viewing page
- Select the quality of the video you want to save from three options
- Downloading will begin.
If you want to stop downloading the video, tap the "Download" button again
To download to your phone on a computer, you can only use an Android laptop.
- Allow push notifications for the dTV app on your phone.
In the app, go to "Menu", tap on "Settings", and check "Push Notification Settings".
- Allow video downloads from your computer on your phone.
Go back to "Menu," tap "Account," jump to "Device Management," and check "Allow downloads from PC."
- Find the movie you want to download on your laptop.
- Tap the "Download" button at the bottom of the playback screen on the viewing page
- Set the save quality, subtitles, etc., and click "Start Download
- Downloading starts on your phone
You will receive a push notification on your smartphone when the download has started, and check the videos in your "Download List" in the dTV application on your smartphone.
- Select "My List" in the dTV app
- Switch to "Download List
- Select the video you want to watch
Select the video you want to watch from the "Download List" in the dTV app. How to delete videos after downloading
- Select "My List" in the app
- Tap "Download List
- Tap the "trash can" symbol in the upper right corner of the screen
- Check the videos you want to delete and select "Done
Next, we will explain four points to note when downloading dTV videos.
- Downloaded videos can only be saved in the application.
dTV videos are saved only to the dTV app on your smartphone or tablet. You cannot save videos directly to your smartphone device.
- Some videos cannot be downloaded depending on the work.
Not all works on dTV can be downloaded. You can download rental works and works that are no longer available. When searching for a work, check for the "Download" button on the viewing page.
- Communication and free space on your phone or tablet is required.
If you do not have enough free space on your smartphone or tablet when downloading a video, an error will occur. It is better to download your work in a Wi-Fi environment to prevent wasting communication space!
- Without a Wi-Fi environment, downloading takes time.
If you download without Wi-Fi, it will take 30 to 60 minutes to download one movie!
Now that we have finished explaining dTV's download function, have you ever joined dTV but never watched a movie because you didn't feel like it, or because it expired? What if you could download all your favorite videos in one go? However, the limitation of dTV's download function does not allow you to save videos permanently. What should I do?
Don't worry! Here we will introduce you to a downloader that is more convenient and without any of the above limitations.
FlixPal dTV Downloader FlixPal allows you to download movies, variety shows, anime, etc. from dTV. You can download even the movies that are no longer available, and you can save dtv movies in the best [HD] quality.
- Download dTV videos in [HD] resolution
The higher the resolution, the better the viewing experience; with FlixPal, you can download dTV videos in high quality and watch them offline on each device.
- Download dTV videos in bulk at high speed
FlixPaldTV offers a batch download option that allows you to download many movies at once. In addition, high-speed downloads are also available.
- Save subtitles as SRT files
FlixPal allows you to download subtitles in your chosen language. Subtitles can be saved with the video or as an SRT file on your PC.
- Automatically remove ads from dTV downloads
Being cut off by ads while watching a video is the worst; if you use FlixPaldTV to save the desired video, the ads will be removed immediately.
- Fast downloads in MP4
FlixPaldTV offers fast downloads in MP4 files. You can watch the video without any interruption or poor quality in the middle of the video in an unstable Internet environment.
Next, we will explain FlixPaldTV downloader with screens.
- Download the application for free from the official FlixPaldTV downloader website (both MAC and Windows are supported).
>> FlixPal dTV Downloader's official website
- Open FlixPalFab and click "VIP Service" on the left side of the screen.
- Select the "dTV" icon in the list of streaming services displayed.
- Log in to dTV using FlixPalFab's built-in browser
- Find the movie you want to download and jump to the playback page
- In the pop-up window that appears, select the quality, subtitles, and audio.
- Tap "Download Now" if you want to download the movie now, or "Add to Queue" if you want to add other movies to download at once.
- Toggle "Downloading" in the menu and check the download list
dTV offers a wide variety of dramas, movies, and variety shows. The download function has various limitations, so we do not recommend it; there may be situations where you joined dTV but didn't care to watch and your term has expired.
So, to avoid wasting money, why not use FlixPal dTV Downloader to download all the movies you have wanted to watch for a long time? Then you can save the high quality videos in MP4 format permanently. Try FlixPal as soon as possible.