Binge-watching movies on weekend nights has become more like a tradition in this era. This leads the streamers to look out for streaming services that offer a variety of content, including movies, shows, and more. JioCinema is one such streaming service that provides a huge library of content to explore!
In this article, we will shed light on what JioCinema is, how to download movies from JioCinema, and loads more. So, without further delay, let's get into this guide.
What Is JioCinema?
JioCinema is a top-tier Indian advertising video-on-demand streaming service. It’s owned by a subsidy of TV18, i.e., Viacom 18, and it was launched back on 5 September 2016. Its content library covers diverse entertainment genres, including movies, web series, TV shows, documentaries, music videos, and sports.
Primarily, it was accessible as an app on Google Play Store and Apple App store, but later after a month of the launch, its website was also released. Its android app boasts downloading feature. Keep reading to explore how to download movies from JioCinema!
Wondering how to download and view ATRESplayer episodes offline? Give this article a quick read!
Is JioCinema Free?
To your surprise, JioCinema offers non-stop entertainment and free access to the diverse content library to Reliance Jio users. There are no JioCinema subscription plans for which you have to pay to avail of the premium services. You will get to enjoy every perk of it for free. Besides this, you can enjoy using this amazing streaming service without an internet connection.
Here is your ultimate guide on how I can download Discovery Plus programs to watch offline!
Is JioCinema Safe?
After reading the above info, you must wonder if JioCinema is safe. Hear us shouting YES! The JioCinema app is compatible with multiple platforms and is 100% secure and freely accessible.
How to Download Movies from JioCinema?
You can download movies from JioCinema using the iOS app, which doesn't support this feature. However, JioCinema offers downloading feature for its android app users. Here is your ultimate guide on how to download movies from JioCinema; let’s have a look!
- Download and install the JioCinema app on your android device.
- Once done, launch it, and hit the hamburger icon on the top left of the screen.
- Hit Available for Download to access the media library for downloading.
- Browse for and select the movie you wish to download. By doing so, you will open a movie detail page.
- Hit the Download button at the bottom of the movie to begin downloading, answering the query on how to download movies from JioCinema.
- Tweak the quality of the video to be downloaded as per your choice and hit OK.
- Your video will begin downloading; you can look for the status of the downloading video in the mini-player at the bottom of the video.
- After finding the answer to the query about how to download movies from JioCinema and implementing it, if you wish to check the progress of videos downloading currently, just go to the My Downloads option in the left bar.
- To delete a downloading or downloaded movie, just hit the cross icon beside the film and downloading progress bar.
Are you looking for a detailed guide on how to download Starz TV shows and movies for offline viewing? Give this article a quick read!
Are There Any Downsides of JioCinema?
Yes! Jio Cinema does have some downsides as it isn't accessible outside India. To use JioCinema USA, you have to browse for an Indian VPN server to spoof your location by getting an Indian IP address. It doesn’t end at this!
On reading the section on how to download movies from JioCinema, you must have learned that the downloading feature isn't accessible in the iPhone app. It’s another con of JioCinema that can’t be overlooked for sure.
Besides the accessibility, some users have reported being stuck with JioCinema not playing issues. Moreover, some users have found answering the query of how to convert JioCinema downloaded files a bit complicated.
FlixPal – The Ultimate Pal for Downloading Movies from JioCinema
If you are looking for an ultimate pal for downloading movies from JioCinema on any of your devices, overlooking the compatibility issue, FlixPal is your best bet! It's capable of downloading movies along with subtitles to take your streaming experience to another level.
With it, you can download movies in 1080p and 720p resolutions. Moreover, you can also benefit from the batch downloading feature, with which downloading multiple movies simultaneously is simpler.
Wrapping It Up!
That was all about the answer to how to download movies from JioCinema. We have also shed light on multiple other FAQs about JioCinema. Hope you find it worth reading! Be sure to check out FlixPal for conveniently and swiftly downloading your fav JioCinema movies!