NHK PLUS is a streaming service operated by NHK, a major television station. NHK PLUS allows you to enjoy programs, news, and animations broadcast by NHK for the duration of the streaming period, free of charge for the content you have missed.
Generally, the latest episodes of NHK PLUS programs have a one-week delivery period. So, while it's impossible to accumulate an eviso of programs and watch them all at once, with a professional saving tool, you can easily save NHK PLUS videos to your computer! In this article, we would like to introduce a comprehensive method for recording and downloading videos from NHK PLUS to your PC.
Leawo Screen Recorder is a multifunctional screen grabber that allows you to record NHK PLUS videos on your PC. You can also easily edit videos while recording screen. In addition, it supports recording (scheduled recording) of live broadcasts, live games, online conferences, streaming video, etc.
- Visit the official LeawoScreen Recorder website and click the "Download" button to install and run LeawoScreen Recorder on your computer.
- The main screen of LeawoScreen Recorder consists of four modules: Screen Recording, Webcam Recording, Recording, and Screen Capture. Click on the "Screen Recorder" button.
- Click on "Select Region/Window" and specify the screen range.
Full Screen: records the entire computer screen.
Area/Window: Allows you to freely select the perimeter of the recording area.
Fixed area: Full screen, 1080p, 720p, 480p, 1024 x 768, 640 x 480, or you can choose your own recording area size.
- Set the system sound and press the "REC" button. The screen recording will then begin.
- Press "STOP" to end recording. Recorded and saved video files can be viewed and managed in "Recording History".
- Due to a change in site specifications (screen capture protection), it is no longer possible to record NHKPLUS videos using the LeawoScreen Recorder.
- Leawo Screen Recorder supports recording and saving streaming videos from services such as FOD, Disney PLUS, paravi, Netflix, TVer, AbemaTV, and amazon prime video. Use Leawo Screen Recorder to record streaming videos.
1. Not all videos can be recorded with the Leawo Screen Recorder. The recorded video may have a blank screen and only audio can be heard. This is because the video content is copyright protected. Please note that copyright protected video cannot be recorded.
2. Leawo Screen Recorder offers a free trial version and a full version. Before purchasing the full version, please check if you can record video with the free trial version. Videos that cannot be recorded with the free trial version cannot be recorded or saved with the full version.
Download NHK PLUS videos with FlixPal Downloader
If recording video on NHK PLUS takes a long time, we recommend the download method. Here, we would like to introduce the download software 【FlixPal Downloader】.
FlixPal Download er] supports not only NHK PLUS, but also Netflix, Disney+, Amazon Prime Video, hulu, HBO Max, Paravi, U-NEXT, and other subscription streaming services as well as TVer, NHK PLUS, fod, etc. TVer, NHK PLUS, fod, etc. You can download various videos from free video streaming services with the date of delivery.
FlixPal allows you to upload videos in HD, Full HD, and 4K quality. (When uploading HBO Max videos, up to 4K quality is supported.) Here is how to upload NHKPLUS and other videos to FlixPal.
1. search "flixpal.org" on Google to access FlixPal's official website and download this software to your computer.
2. After installation, launch FlixPal and paste the URL of the NHK PLUS site into the search box of the built-in browser to access the site. [FlixPal has a built-in browser, so you can also directly access common sites such as YouTube and Twitter].
3. Next, log in to NHK PLUS and find the video you want to download.
4. Go to the playback page of the video you want to download, select the quality you want, and click "Download Now. If you want to download it along with other videos later, click "Add to Queue".
5. The video will then begin downloading. Click "Downloading" on the left side of the screen to check the progress of the video download.
Many people want to save videos from NHK PLUS to their computer. However, if you want to save videos to your computer, which do you recommend, recording or downloading? So, you can easily download software. From my experience with both downloading and recording software, I can clearly see the disadvantages of recording.
1. If you are recording a video, it takes almost the same amount of time as the video length.
2. During downloading, the video may slow down due to the communication environment, which can negatively affect the weight of the recorded video.
However, when using download software such as FlixPal, downloading may be slower due to communication speed, but there is no degradation in the mass of the video. Therefore, if you want to save streaming video, you have no choice but to download software. Furthermore, [FlixPal Downloader] offers twice the speed of other download programs and can download an hour of Full HD video in about 10 minutes. If you are not sure which downloader to choose, we recommend FlixPal.