A lot of streaming services are in the market; still, something new pops up every year. The few names that stand at the top of the list of the most competitive music apps are Spotify.
The craze for music is never-ending. Therefore, Spotify offers a free trial. The Spotify free trial allows users to understand the different features of this application. If your friends have been using Spotify and you also want to use it because of the hype, then the Spotify free trial is the perfect thing for you.
Let's jump into the article and see how to get the Spotify free trial and learn about the FlixPal Video Downloader.
A lot of applications offer a free trial. Hence you must be thinking does Spotify have a free trial? Yes, Spotify does have a free trial. Spotify free trial is a perfect way to get to know the app so that you don't waste your money. A basic Spotify membership is free; however, there is a Spotify Premium membership.
The Spotify Premium free trial allows users to access all the fantastic music they can listen to on the paid version. Other than this, the Spotify Premium free trial gives you the experience of Spotify Premium, which is ad-free with on-demand playback, access to an entire library, and even offline music listening.
The Spotify free trial works for 30 days, and you'll have to pay for the next month. However, other options exist, such as the 7 days free trial Spotify, Spotify free trial 3 months, and many others.
you also get other free trials that extend to different periods. You can also get information about a Bet Plus free trial in 2022 through this link.
There are different ways to get the Spotify free trial. If you have multiple devices, getting a Spotify free trial is different. So, let's have a look at all the methods for the Spotify free trial.
You need to follow the points below to start the Spotify free trial on the web browser.
- The first step here is to go to Spotify. Go to www.spotify.com in your web browser, which will open the Spotify free trial premium page. Then you will see the button with GET 3 MONTHS FOR $0.
- Click on the button and you'll be promoted to the login page, where you must enter your email and password. Then click on the LOG IN button.
- You can click on SIGN UP FOR SPOTIFY and create a new account if you don't have a Spotify account.
- You'll also need to enter the payment information. The best thing is you won't have to pay any money for the first month. The monthly payment after using the Spotify free trial will be $9.99.
- After you add your address, you can click on the start 30-day Spotify free trial and enjoy your songs.
If you want to learn how to sign up for Discord in easy steps, then you can click here.
- The first step for the Spotify free trial here is to download the Spotify application.
- Then click on the Spotify icon, and then you can choose the login option if you already have an account. Then you must add your email address and password and click on the login option.
- Now you need to click on the library icon in the lower-right corner.
- Click on the settings option from here, which is a gear-shaped icon in the top right corner.
- Now click on the Go Premium option. Here you can select the different versions of the premium plan, such as Spotify 6 months free trial, Spotify 3 months free trial, 7 days free trial Spotify, and a few others.
- You need to add your card credentials since you cannot use Spotify free trial without credit card as it does not accept PayPal. In this part, you will also need to enter your zip code.
- Click on the continue option at the bottom of the screen.
- On the next screen, you must enter the payment information, such as your name, card number, expiration date, and security code.
- Now you can click on Start My Spotify Premium to enjoy your songs, broadcast, and audiobooks anytime you want with the Spotify free trial.
After learning about the Spotify Premium free trial and how long is Spotify free trial, another common question that people have is how to cancel Spotify free trial.
One crucial thing you need to remember is that if you want to cancel your Spotify Premium free trial, you must cancel it before the 30 days of the Spotify free trial. Hence, the following are simple steps you can follow to cancel your Spotify free trial.
- The first step for cancelling Spotify free trial is to open your Spotify account. If your browser does not remember the device, you'll need to log in to the account again. Add your email and password, and then click on Log In.
- Once you have logged in to the account, you need to click on the upper-right side of the page with the Profile and then click on the drop-down menu.
- You can click on the Account option from the drop-down menu to open your Spotify account.
- Now go to the black button with the Spotify Premium heading on the right side of the page and then click on the Manage Plan.
- You can see an option that says Change or Cancel in the middle of the screen.
- Then you will see the Cancel Premium option on the right side of the page.
- Click on the Yes, cancel button to cancel your subscription.
- After this, you have completed your cancellation procedure.
Once you are done with the Spotify free trial, below are the steps you need to follow to download Spotify music and videos.
- First, you must launch the Spotify app and log in to your Spotify account.
- Then go to the library in the screen's right corner.
- Then you can click on the playlist or the song you want to download and listen offline.
- Then click on the download or the facing arrow button, and your songs will be downloaded immediately. Once the song is downloaded, the download button will turn green.
FlixPal Video Downloader is one of the best in the market. This downloader can download video from more than 200 websites and streaming services such as Paramount Plus, Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, and many others. FlixPal Video Downloader makes the downloading process easy and stable and allows batch downloading. Hence, this is perfect for binge-watchers.
You can also learn how to contact Instagram support via email, phone, or chat from this link.
Spotify is one of the biggest music streaming platforms that allows users to listen to all old and new songs. This article is packed with information about the Spotify free trial and all the information related to the free trial. Therefore, if you want to learn anything about the Spotify free trial, this article is for you.