We all know that after Instagram and Snapchat, Twitter is another trending application nowadays. Twitter is where people express all their thoughts and emotions, and it is also a perfect way to communicate with people.
Twitter, like other social media platforms, is based on engagement and the number of followers. People with more followers are gaining a lot of popularity, and people with no or less audience are shouting into a void. Only Twitter can be a fun and entertaining platform if you have an audience and following.
However, on this platform, there is also an unfollowing button. In this article, you will learn how to find people who unfollowed me on Twitter and many other things. So, let's jump into the article and learn all about this.
Twitter is a social media platform that was launched in 2006. This is one of the most popular social media platforms, with about 10 million daily active users and about 500 million Tweets sent daily.
Twitter is the hub where you can find all kinds of juicy information, such as the latest information, gossip about celebrities, and discussion with high school friends.
With the masses joining the Twitter account, people can find it very hard to track their followers. Therefore, here are some simple and easy ways to learn who unfollowed you and the different Twitter unfollower checker tools.
This article is just for you if you are also wondering about your following list and don't know the people who unfollowed me on Twitter. Below are some easy methods to learn who unfollowed me on Twitter. There is also a mention of the third-party apps and how you can use them to get more insight into who unfollowed me on Twitter. So let's have a look at them.
If you are wondering who unfollowed you, this Twitter unfollow tool is the best thing for you. This is a service that lets you keep track of the people who are Twitter unfollowers. The free and ad-supported version of the Unfollower Stats for Twitter accounts with up to 30,000 followers.
You can get the paid version if you have more followers than that and want to know your Twitter unfollowers. It helps you cater the larger accounts and also has many other features.
If you want to use the Unfollower Stats to learn about who unfollowed me on Twitter, the following are the steps that you can follow.
- The first step is to visit the website of Unfollower Stats.
- From here, you need to click on Sign-In with Twitter option on the homepage.
- Next, you need to add your Twitter credentials, and then you can log in to your Twitter account.
- Click on the Authorize app, which will allow the Unfollower Stats permission to track your followers and those who unfollowed you on Twitter.
- On the app's dashboard, there are multiple stats of your account.
- Click on the Unfollower button to see the account and the people who have unfollowed me on Twitter.
Another third-party application you can use for those who unfollowed me on Twitter is the Who.Unfollowed.Me. This application helps you to track your Twitter application easily. You can get the free service of this application to understand who unfollowed me on Twitter for an account with up to 75,000 followers.
If you want to use this application as a Twitter unfollower checker, follow the steps given below.
- First, you need to open the website and then click on the sign in w/ twitter option on the homepage.
- Once you have logged in and authorized the app, you need to click on the Unfollower link. You can find the people who have unfollowed me on Twitter since you started this Twitter unfollow tracker.
fllwrs is another Twitter unfollow tracker that helps you keep track of everything, such as the people who have followed and unfollowed you. It tracks everything on your Twitter account and keeps the records that have been added and lost since you joined this application.
To connect the fllwrs with your Twitter account, the following are the things that you need to follow.
- First, you must go to the fllwrs site and click "See your Twitter follower history."
- Then you will be asked to log in to the Twitter account to authorize the app.
- The only problem with this application is that it might Tweet on your behalf. Automated Tweets can cause severe loss or gain of followers. However, this feature can be disabled through the Twitter settings, and you can easily track who unfollowed me on Twitter.
Finding out who unfollowed me on Twitter without signing up or giving access to the Twitter account is not secure. However, there is a platform that allows you to do it. The drawback of this is that it can only be used for Twitter accounts with less than 1000 followers for free.
If you want to use this application to track who followed me on Twitter, follow the steps below.
- First, you must open the web and search for ZebraBoss.
- Once you have opened the application, you need to link your Twitter profile with the application with your email in the text field.
- Now you need to click on the Subscribe for Reports and wait for the app to send your daily report about who unfollowed me on Twitter on the email. You can also unsubscribe from this service by using the unsubscribe link on the emails.
If you do not have many followers and you can easily count the people following you, then you can manually keep a tab on your followers. This means you can open your Twitter and compare the number of followers you previously had and the number you have now.
However, this method is not practical for tracking who unfollowed me on Twitter when you have hundreds or thousands of followers.
Now that we have learned about how to find who unfollowed me on Twitter, it is time to learn how you can enhance your entertainment by downloading videos for offline watching. FlixPal Video Downloader is the best way to download videos from all the streaming devices, such as Netflix, Disney Plus, HBO, Paramount Plus, and many others. The best feature of this downloader is that it allows downloading without limitation.
Furthermore, you don't have to watch the annoying ads between the shows; you can even download the subtitles according to your liking. So, what are you waiting for? If you want to watch movies and videos offline, this is the right platform.
People want to express themselves, and Twitter is just the right platform. Regarding followers, everyone wants to have the highest number but keeping track of people who unfollowed me on Twitter can be challenging. Therefore, we hope this article helped you understand it.
Also, learn about the Instagram crashing through this link.