Audials is a Windows software that allows you to record streaming videos from your browser. It has become popular recently not only for its high-quality recording capabilities, but also for its streaming video streaming site and download-like recording features. In this article, we hope to introduce alternative software and solutions when Audials is unable to record.
Audials cannot recognize or download videos from sites that are not linked to its service.
Although Audials supports video sharing sites such as YouTube, Nico Nico, FC2, Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Hulu, recording videos from these sites is not always successful.
Before using Audials, please check the list of supported video services on the official website.
If you have a bad or no Internet connection, you may experience problems when recording streaming videos from Audials.
Therefore, we recommend using a Wi-Fi connection with a stable connection speed when recording video from Audials.
Video distributed as digital content can be protected from unauthorized reproduction and use by employing digital rights management (DRM) technology. This is because the higher the quality of the video, the more secure DRM is against piracy.
Therefore, videos from DRM-protected sites may be difficult to record even with audials. Switch to other DRM removal software.
If you want to remove DRM, ➡DRM Removal is possible! Summary of how to download & convert m3u8 videos to MP4
If your antivirus software determines that a video recorded with Audials is malicious due to a virus, the video recording may fail. To prevent this problem, turn off your antivirus program when downloading videos from Audials or add the Audials URL to the software's list of exception sites and then try recording again.
As an alternative to Audials, FlixPal downloader can be used to capture videos when Audials cannot record.
The FlixPal download er can easily download videos from hundreds of streaming services, including Netflix, Disney+, and Amazon Prime. In addition, FlixPal can also download live broadcasts, videos from social media sites, etc. FlixPal Downloader is highly recommended, as it allows users to download videos from any streaming service, including Netflix, Disney+, and Amazon Prime.
With FlixPal, you can download up to full HD (1080p) resolution videos for free on your own computer. Catch up on your favorite shows and the latest headlines even when you don't have an Internet connection.
- Avoid ads and catch up on missed shows automatically
FlixPal allows you to automatically avoid commercials while downloading your favorite online TV shows. These obnoxious ads will no longer interrupt your viewing experience.
- Quickly and easily get multiple videos you like at the same time!
FlixPa's batch download feature saves time and space by downloading multiple videos at once.
- MP4 is the supported format for saving downloaded videos.
Videos downloaded by FlixPal are saved as MP4 files. These videos can now be viewed on more platforms.
<FlixPal downloader has a paid version and a free version. The free version allows you to download 3 videos for free and has no limitations on file size, video quality, or sound quality. >
＜Check the system requirements for FlixPal
- Windows 11,10,8.1,8,7 (32/64 bit) / macOS Catalina, Big Sur, Monterey
- 4GB RAM or more
- 40GB free hard disk space or more
- Live Internet connection
1. visit the official FlixPal downloader website and download FlixPal for free.
2. download and run the FlixPal application, either by selecting the streaming video service symbol on the homepage or by typing the official site URL in the address bar, or by using the built-in browser to visit the site.
The built-in browser eliminates the need to open a specific browser, as is the case with Audials. 3.
3. after accessing the site, choose which video you want to download. If the page requires member authentication, you will need to register.
4. go to the video page and click the [DRM M3U8] button; the [DRM M3U8] button will turn blue, indicating that the video URL has been successfully parsed and is ready for download.
5. In the new window, select the video and audio quality you want and click "Download Now.
6. click "Downloading" to check the progress of the video download. After the download is complete, the video will be available for viewing without an Internet connection.
Now that you have read this far, you should be familiar with Audials and know what to do if a download fails; you may be wondering if Audials is safe to use or if there are risks.
Information about Audials products is available from Lifeboat, Inc. As a leading IT company that imports, plans, manufactures, and distributes computer system software, you can purchase Audials with confidence knowing that Lifeboat does not sell unauthorized software.
In this article, we have explained what to do when Audials fails to record videos, as well as alternative software and Audials' safety features. If you are looking for a more convenient video method, we highly recommend the feature-rich FlixPal Downloader.