Facebook is one of the most popular social networking platforms that has improved social experience and communication across the globe. It helps people stay connected and engage in each other's activities. To improve connectivity, they launched Facebook Live some time ago, but people still wonder if they can record Facebook Live. To answer this query, we will discuss some worthy ways and best downloaders, such as FlixPal Video Downloader, to save Facebook videos. So, let's explore!
Facebook does not have a built-in feature to record videos directly on the platform. However, you can use screen recording software to record videos from Facebook.
Can you record Facebook live video, and can someone see if you screen record a Facebook video? This is a common concern. You can record the live video, and if you select the best and most reliable video downloader, no one will get a hint that you are recording the video.
Anyhow, you should always get permission from the video owner before recording and sharing their content. You can also make the most shareable, but you should know How to Make a Post Shareable on Facebook?
When you search for how to record face live video, you come across several methods. However, the truth is that there is a different process for every software and device. Let’s explore methods for different devices to learn how to record a video from Facebook.
The best method to record Facebook videos on the desktop is to get a reliable screen recorder. Some computers have a built-in downloader. If your device does not feature a built-in downloader, you can download it from the browser or Microsoft Store.
Anyhow follow these simple steps to screen record Facebook video on PC.
- Open your web browser and go to the Facebook website. Log in to your account if you haven't already, and navigate to the video you want to record.
- Open a screen recording software, such as OBS Studio, Bandicam, or whatever you find reliable and safe.
- In the screen recording software, select the targeted region. You can either record the whole screen or select a particular part.
- Start recording the screen by clicking the "Record" button in the screen recording software. Go back to the Facebook video and play it.
- Once the video is finished, stop the screen recording by clicking the "Stop" button in the screen recording software.
You can save the recorded video to your computer and watch it again whenever you want. If you are worried about privacy intruders, you can give How to Lock Facebook Profile in Easy Steps? A quick read.
It is easy to learn how to record a Facebook video on Mac. Mac has QuickTime Player that can potentially play various media file formats such as MP3, MPEG-4, and more. Apart from the playing back feature, it also includes a wide range of recording options such as live video recording, video calls, video gaming, etc.
Follow these simple steps to record Facebook video with QuickTime on Mac:
- Click on the QuickTime icon in your Applications folder, and open the "File" folder in the menu bar. Then, select "New Screen Recording" from the drop-down menu.
- Tap the arrow next to the record button and choose your audio source.
- Click the red recording button to initiate the recording, then select the desired recording area.
- Navigate to the video you want to record. Play the video.
- Click on the stop button in the menu bar. The recorded video will be automatically saved to your chosen location.
Once you have saved the video, you can edit it to make perfect output. For this purpose, Open the video in QuickTime, and use the trim function to remove any unwanted video portions. Then, click "File" and select "Save" to save the edited video to your computer.
Click here to learn How to Delete a Facebook Page in 2023?
Some devices feature built-in screen recorders, but if your device does not, you can download one from Play Store. Follow these steps to record video from Facebook on Android.
- Tap the Google Play Store app on your Android device to open it. Select the screen recording app you want to use and then tap "Install" to download and install it on your device.
- Once the app is installed, open it to start recording your screen. Before you start recording, adjust the recording settings, such as video quality, audio source, and recording length.
- Open the Facebook app on your Android device and navigate to the video you want to record.
- Start recording your screen by tapping on the "Record" button in the screen recording app. Then play the video on Facebook while it's being recorded.
- When you're finished recording, stop the screen recording by tapping on the "Stop" button in the screen recording app.
The recorded video will be saved to your device's storage or gallery. You can edit or share the video as you wish.
Apple devices have built-in screen recorders. So, refer to the following steps to record Facebook videos easily.
- Navigate to the settings of your device and tap on the Control Center. Add the icon of the screen recorder home screen for easy access.
- After adding it to the control center, swipe down and tap the recording button to start recording.
- Navigate to the Facebook video you want to record and tap the Play button.
- Once the video has been completed, click the Stop button and save the video.
Screen recorders are a reliable method, but they are quite time-consuming. If you want to save time, you need the best video downloader, such as FlixPal Video Downloader. It is one of the best software that maintains high and original quality video as it supports 1080p.
This software enables users to save content in bulk and any language. Every video will be downloaded at exceptionally high speed to save time, unlike traditional screen recorders. Not only are the downloaded videos safe and free from malware, but they do not contain any irritating ads.
The FlixPal video downloader filters out ads to ensure a seamless experience. If you are looking for a reliable platform to record Facebook videos, FlixPal is the right option due to its implacable benefits.
Facebook is one of the major means of communication and socializing for people. Recently, Facebook has introduced a live video feature to improve connectivity. Regardless of all ease of communication, Facebook still lags at some points, such as you cannot directly download any video.
If you want to save live or any funny video, you need the support of reliable third-party software such as FlixPal. It saves from the hassle of fixed time. You can set the time of recording or directly paste the link in the built-in browser to record Facebook videos in high quality. With this worthy downloader, you can stream the content offline within minutes.